Make confident online investing decisions with our easy-to-use online tools
As a valued client, we are committed to help you during this uncertain time. As our Client Contact Centre continues to experience high call volumes and longer response times, we encourage you to use our quick and easy-to-use online tools and services, from the comfort of your home.
- Open an account: Start your application online in just 20 minutes.
Select Open an account from the Account Services tab.
- Manage your portfolio: Make informed investing decisions with research and real-time data.
Select My Portfolio from the main menu.
- Trade: Buy or sell stocks, ETFs, bonds and more – all online.
Select Trading from the main menu.
- Move Money: Easily move money between your BMO bank account and InvestorLine account.
Select Move Money from the Account Services tab.
- Online tax documents: Access your tax documents 24/7 through eDocuments.
Select eDocuments from the My Portfolio tab.
- Document Upload: Upload your documents directly online without having to use snail mail or visit a branch.
Select Document Upload from the Account Services tab.
- Update your personal information: Easily update your personal information.
Select My Profile from the Account Services tab.
Locked out of your account?
If you’ve been locked out or forgotten your account and/or trading password, go to the BMO InvestorLine sign-in page and select Forgot Your Password? (in the sign in box below the Password field).
Watch this short video on how you can reset your password online.